- Turkey Train 10/24/20
October 24, 2020
8:45 am - 6:30 pm
Saturday, October 24th
The Turkey Train is a true crowd pleaser with guest’s returning for over 20 years! We will travel to Meredith, NH for a Turkey Train ride around scenic Lake Winnipesaukee. We will board the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad and enjoy a catered turkey feast brought to you by the folks from Hart’s Turkey Farm. For over 50 years Hart’s Turkey Farm and Restaurant has been providing top quality turkey feasts, using many original recipes. The feast is always amazing with juicy turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, home made rolls and stuffing! For those interested, the Turkey Train is BYOB.
*Don’t wait to register, this trip can only accommodate 24 guests per date*
Trip Includes: Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation, Foxy Escort, Turkey Train Ride & Meal
There will be a comfort rest stop enroute & on return. No shopping stops in 2020.
Final Payment Due 9/23/20
8:45 am Check in at Foxy Travel, 9:00 am Depart
9:00 am Check in at Millbury MA Pike Park & Ride (Exit 10a Millbury Park & Ride, 519 US-20, Millbury, MA 01527), 9:15 am Depart
6:30 pm Approx Return
Covid19 Restrictions are in place!
Covid19 Waivers are required per person before boarding the coach. Waivers will be mailed to you and are available for printing: https://foxytravel.com/pdfs/covid_19_waiver.pdf
From Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad:
- Trains will run with a limited seating capacity of 50% per coach. A maximum of 24 persons per train
- Vinyl screens are installed at all ticket counters
- Increased sanitizing of high-touch areas such as rest rooms, doors, handrails, seat frames and tables to occur on a regular basis.
- Face mask must be worn at all times while on the grounds, as well as aboard the train, except when consuming food or beverages.
- To ensure social distancing persons will be boarded by staff, by pre-assigned table numbers, staggering empty seats and rows. Max 4 per table.
- Employees will undergo a health screening each day and will follow hand hygiene, social distancing and cloth mask guidelines while on the trains and at the station.
- Masks and sanitizing stations will be available at the ticket counter and onboard the cars.
- There will be NO rolling buffet cart. Servers will plate the meals at a designated carving booth table and then serve guests the plated meal.
From Foxy Travel:
Our full Covid19 policy can be found at www.foxytravel.com or mailed by request.
- Waivers are required per guest to attend at check-in or prior
- A maximum of 26 persons are allowed per coach (24 guests, 2 staff)
- Masks are required for boarding, disembarking and at any time you leave your seat.
- Seating assignments will be given upon check-in. Guests traveling together will be seated together. Rows will be staggered to adhere to social distancing.
- Social distancing and mask guidelines must be adhered to at all times, at all venues.
- These Turkey Train trips have been confirmed by NH for MA residents (on 8/19/20) allowing our attendance and therefore are subject to our standard booking & cancellation policy.
At all times, exercise common sense precautions. If you are not feeling well, do not attend!