White Mountain Christmas 3 Days/2 Nights
December 14, 2022 - December 16, 2022
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join Foxy Travel for a White Mountain Christmas you will never forget @ The White Mountain Hotel & Resort!
Wednesday, December 14th – Friday, December 16th, 2022
This elegant resort features one of the most spectacular mountain settings found anywhere in New England. The hotel will be completely decorated in colonial style Christmas, reminiscent of the famous décor in Colonial Williamsburg. The resort also features outstanding facilities such as the renowned scenic dining room Ledges, the lively Tullamore Tavern, a full health club, saunas, game room and year round outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. Day 1 will include lunch on own at The Muddy Moose, a quick shopping stop at Zebs General Store, a Yuletide Welcome Reception, dinner at Ledges Restaurant and evening entertainment. Day 2 will start with a hearty country breakfast in Ledges before departing to nearby Nestlenook Farm for Austrian Sleigh Rides! After your tour, you will return to the hotel for a scrumptious lunch in Ledges and afternoon entertainment. This evening you’ll be treated to another elegant dinner in Ledges, entertainment and a visit from Santa. Day 3 enjoy breakfast at Ledges before departing for a tax free shopping excursion and lunch on own at Settlers Green, completing our White Mountain Christmas adventure.
8:00 am Check in at Foxy Travel, 8:30 am Depart
8:30 am Check in at Millbury MA Pike (Exit 94, Old Exit 10a) Park & Ride, 8:45 am Depart
6:00 pm Approx Return
Trip Includes: Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation, Foxy Escort, Porterage, 2 Nights Deluxe Accommodations including housekeeping and service gratuities, All Resort Amenities, Yuletide Welcome Reception, 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners, 3 Entertainment Shows, 2 Shopping Stops & Austrian Sleigh Rides at Nestlenook Farm
Final Payment Due 10/28/22
Know Before You Go! It is the guest(s) responsibility to stay informed of Covid19 policies and restrictions for the destination state and residence state. Our booking and cancellation policy is in full effect. Covid19 Waivers are required per person prior to boarding. Waivers will be mailed to registered guests and are also available for printing: https://foxytravel.com/pdfs/covid_19_waiver.pdf
- Room Accommodations are 2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed
- The dress code for dining at Ledges Restaurant is resort casual. Please refrain from T-shirts, athletic shorts, torn jeans, tank tops, under shirts, baseball hats, pajama bottoms, flip flops and slippers.
- Ledges Restaurant dining reservation times and tables are assigned by the White Mountain Resort staff, to properly pace and not overwhelm the kitchen and serving staff.
- Ledges Restaurant tables are comprised of 4 or 6 seats, and smaller parties within our Foxy Travel group will be joined together to complete a table.
- Ledges Restaurant If you do not want to sit with other guests or simply do not like your dining time: This CANNOT be changed at Foxy Travel. You must make this change at the hostess desk of Ledges Restaurant once at White Mountain Resort.
- Guests are ALWAYS welcome to dine in the Tullamore Tavern and order the same food! Simply notify the hostess at Ledges Restaurant of your reservation cancellation.
- Ledges Restaurant Lunch and Dinner include 3 courses: Soup/Salad, Entree, Dessert, 1 non-alcoholic beverage. Additional beverages and appetizers are not included and would require additional gratuity.
- Gratuities for your meals, housekeeping and porterage has been included. Not included in your package: gratuities for alcoholic drinks, your tour escort or motorcoach driver. WMR asks that you please remember your server if you have ordered any items not included in the package!
- You are traveling to the White Mountains NH in December… pack appropriate weather attire! Winter wear and boots. The Austrian Sleigh Rides is outdoors, shopping at Settlers Green is outdoors… 🙂
Foxy Travel offers the service of purchasing Travel Guard Insurance in our office; which covers doctor documented cancellations and is based on the cost of the trip and the travelers date of birth. Travel Guard is not affiliated with Foxy Travel and once purchased, any and all insurance related questions and cancellations are processed directly through Travel Guard.